Thursday, November 22, 2007

S'long Bob

Time for your bootheels to be a wanderin', Mr. Dylan. With this post you finally get off my front page and into the archives where I won't be visiting you for quite some time.

My apologies to those for whom visiting this site has become an acoustic assault of Subterranean Homesick Blues playing ad nauseum. It was a pretty cool concept two months ago, but its "Johnny's in the basement/Mixin' up some medicine" has become more than stale by now.

For those of you who just can't get by without "The pump don't work/'Cause the vandals took the handles", click here for your daily fix.

Excuse me, but I have to work now on my latest Flash posting project involving "Crazy Frog".

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Fuff said...

Dylan was alright, but if you start putting the Crazy Frog on, I'll be the one visiting without sound.

5:53 AM  
Blogger marty said...

Does Bob play your songs on his blog? probably not. Therefore....

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve,

I don't have your email. Just wanted to know if Billo got this socket back? I sent it counter to counter, so it should have arrived??

Cheers, Rob Marshall r_marshall@sympatico.ca

11:23 PM  
Blogger nanuk said...

fuff: Aw, c'mon now, don't you find "Crazy Frog" to be cute and appealing?

marty: Good point. Next time I see Mr. Zimmerman I'll point this out. Maybe he'll buy me a scotch.

rob "Mr. Anonymous" Marshall: I'll see him tomorrow AM and send you an email. Great job, by the way!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Fuff said...

No. I find him as cute and appealing as bird flu.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Not to rub it in, my friend: but anything sounds tolerable when sipping on a scotch. Even Dylan! (^_^)

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home