Friday, June 09, 2006

Memories of Summer 2006


















Yesterday the mercury rose to an absolutely balmy 18 degrees Celsius (64 F). The girls and women were strolling around town in dresses, skirts and . . . TANK TOPS!!!!! This revealed a copious amount of flesh - albeit pale, wan, colourless flesh - but real genuine flesh nonetheless.

This morning it's snowing again. And I have resigned myself that our one day of summer has all to0 soon come and gone. Well, there's always next year.

On another subject: we all know that Blogger has been nothing short of infuriating lately, but did anyone other than Fuff try to post comment to my Wednesday article in which I masterfully explained the roots of international terrorism and proposed a handy solution? Or were you all to fearful of incurring the wrath of your neighbourhood "evil-doer" and gave it a pass? Or did the post simply suck?

Next time I'll be sure that Blogger is running like a hummingbird on methamphetamine before I put up any of my A material.

5 Comments:

Blogger merlinprincesse said...

I read your post. And laughted a lot. I tried to post a comment, but could NEVER be as funny (or crazy) as you... So I erased it... And congrats! for your nice Summer. You stole it from us... :D

8:35 AM  
Blogger D said...

I was not in love with blogger for a few days, so I'm catching up now.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Fuff said...

We're having a spot of rather warm weather here. It only takes a bit of sunshine for the usual mob to take their shirts off in the street, often accompanied by beer cans. Yik.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

It was totally Blogger's fault. I swear! I'll kick it for you!

1:49 PM  
Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

I was walking through housing in Anchorage once, wishing I had a heavier jacket and therte were kids runing through sprinklers while their mom's laid out sunning themselves. OK, I was a whuss even un the Wisconsin cold, but I suppose you have to take what you can get.

I'd like to see more pictures of the area, although obviously cold it looks interesting.

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home