Monday, June 19, 2006

Drat! I've Been Tagged.

Thank you so very much Marty for this one.

Five Things in My Fridge
  • Three boxes Velveeta Cheese (you never know when you'll have to whip out the good stuff for unexpected guests!)
  • Asian pears
  • Kiwi fruit
  • Horseradish
  • Curd Cheese (for those poutine moments)
Five Things in My Closet
  • Miniature bust of Tutenkhamen
  • Spare hose for my CPAP
  • TENS kit, for those muscle aches or for when I feel like giving myself an extra jolt
  • My dog, who uses this walk-in closet as her secret lair
  • Mainly my wife's clothes
Five Things in My Wallet
  • Taxi receipts - much appreciated at tax time
  • My business cards
  • Four different hospital cards
  • Quebec medicare card (dream on, Americans!)
  • A used rubber - no, not that type of rubber, but one used for those scratch and win cards
Five Things in My Car (in my instance, Truck)
  • Two heater regulators, condition uncertain
  • A bag full of Bibles and hymnals, all in Inuttitut
  • Empty mickey of vodka
  • Truck jack on the rear floor
  • Door handles shortened by 50% (to prevent breakage when it gets 40 below. Believe me, I've gone through a ton of door handles, and decreasing the leverage by making them shorter is the only way to prevent it.
Five People to Tag
  • Carlotta Plushbottom
  • Strong Bad
  • Testing One Two Four
  • Yankin' da Shank
  • Son of Lenny Bruce

10 Comments:

Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Intéressant... HiHiHi! And if you wanna see a nice poutine, you can go on my sister's blog here

9:27 AM  
Blogger DutchBitch said...

Oh right. THAT kind of "used rubber" [*wink*] Uh-huh...

12:47 PM  
Blogger Fuff said...

I just had to 'google' Velveeta cheese. What do you use it for, apart from glueing stuff?

4:09 PM  
Blogger Fuff said...

I just checked out the Poutine link you have. I think my dinner just shifted a few inches.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Bwahahah Fuff!! Couldn't help it ... both of your posts made me laugh out loud (truly)! And BTW: while you were Googling Velveeta, I was Googling Poutine!! Still not sure what it is exactly, but I think my arteries have permanently snapped shut after viewing the pictures!

Care to help us out Nanuk? (After you stop chucking, that is?)

7:33 PM  
Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

I have medical care - cost me twenty years of my life, but I got it. Also have some old uniforms if you are interested - no winter camo, though.

6:56 PM  
Blogger marty said...

That'll teach people not to tag me. The guilt is enormous.

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the King Tut in the closet! Great random item.

Does TENS work? I ask because my sister has crippling back pain. If there was anything I could do to help her I would!!!

Is it really helpful do you know?

3:52 AM  
Blogger nanuk said...

Ozma: I find TENS does give some relief from pain. I had a nasty back spasm in February which kept me off work for almost 3 weeks, and the TENS was as good as any pain killer, perhaps even a bit better. Pain killers don't tend to work well on me anyways.

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
Railroad medicare edi enrollment individual health insurance plan

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home