Monday, April 24, 2006

Blogger Woes

I've given up on posting anything today due to the problems at Blogger.com. Actually, I am a liar since I am intending to tempt fate and publish this entry anyways. But what I really mean to say is that I won't be publishing the fantastically witty story which I worked so, so very hard on at the first gleam of the morning twilight today.

Writing a post a day has been harder than I initially expected. In keeping up this pace I have discovered an obsessive-compulsive streak in myself which results in constant re-editing before I hit the "Publish" button - it seems I can't leave well enough alone and have to keep tinkering with each post until I run out of time and have to go to work. By nature I am a slob, so why does my blogging have to be as polished as possible?

At the same time it has been a lot of fun and your comments really do mean a lot to me.

So tune in tomorrow when and if Blogger has managed to put their hamsters back on the treadmills.

4 Comments:

Blogger Fuff said...

You're not the only one that does it. I do it too, annoyingly. Of course there are the speeling mistakes too that only ever stand out after posting.
Although Blogger has been slow, I am defying the outage time by typing this comment five minutes early. Sad innit?

7:43 PM  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

We are all crazy! Blogger has created MONSTERS! MBWHAHAHAHAHA!
:)

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Blogger sucks, lol.

6:04 AM  
Blogger WrathofDawn said...

I always, ALWAYS, no matter how carefully I proofread, find a mistake AFTER posting.

Grrrrr...

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home