Saturday, February 25, 2006

[Generic Title]

Crap. I don't have any time to compose a regular post and I've got nothing in the can this morning. So I'm thinking to myself:
  1. Is it too early to have a "Best of . . " after two weeks' operation?
  2. Maybe I could just link to someone else's site?
  3. Perhaps a tease of things I have in production?
  4. Slack off until I've got something to say?
  5. If I think REAL hard will I come up with something?
  6. If I don't think at all will I come up with something?
  7. Should I slag off someone else's site?
  8. Does the use of the phrase spunk slurping underage crack whores increase traffic?
  9. Why not rip off a jpeg without crediting the source?
  10. Shouldn't I just STFU for a while?
  11. Why not go "release" some of that writer's block tension?
  12. Scrounge around my dry town for some "Johnny Walker wisdom"?
Anyways, I've written too much already. Got to go fix a truck.

1 Comments:

Blogger nanuk said...

Belle - after five kids I'm glad to start shooting blanks.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home