Thursday, February 23, 2006

I've got Blisters on my Fingers

Virgin Mobile has issued the results of a survey conducted in the UK showing a significant increase in the number of cell phone users reporting repetitive strain injuries from text messaging. Sore wrists and thumbs are the most common complaints, and a frightening 3.8 million people now indicate they suffer from this condition.

It is my suspicion that most of the sufferers are male, and that their condition is exacerbated by OMS (Obsessive Maturbation Syndrome). I want to stress that, although I have not had this affliction, I can empathize with those who have.

Having an inventive mind (and a lot of time on my hands) I have come up with a solution: an audio interface (patent pending) which actually permits transmission of the message by speaking into the device. I am also working on some cutting edge technology which will allow the communication to be decoded and transmitted aurally to the recipient.

My only problem is that I haven't come up with a sexy name for my invention. Any ideas?

3 Comments:

Blogger L said...

heh heh

I'm waiting for the day when we can just plug ourselves directly into our devices :)

5:59 PM  
Blogger Belle said...

I've always been told by my male friends, that if a man denies masturbating he's most likely lying. Is that true with you, too?!

6:38 PM  
Blogger nanuk said...

I - instead of putting plugged in devices into ourselves.

TJ - Kinsey reported that 96% of men he surveyed masturbated - the other 4% he termed "liars".

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home